Conditions of Entry
Hot Survey Promotion
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Hot Survey Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Promotion commences 4 Feb 2015 at 00:01 AEST and closes 4 May 2015 at 23:59 AEST (Promotion Period).
- The Promoter is Survey Sampling Australia Pty Ltd, Level 11, 131 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000, ABN 16 123 283 830, Tel: (02) 8020 2600.
- Prior to the start of the Promotion Period, the Promoter will send emails to certain members of the OpinionWorld research panel and / or the Your Voice research panel operated by the Promoter (Panel Members), inviting those Panel Members to complete surveys on the OpinionWorld website (http://www.opinionworld.com.au/) (OpinionWorld Website) and / or the Your Voice website (http://www.yourvoice.com.au/) (Your Voice Website), and to subsequently enter the Promotion (Invitation Email).
- Entry is only open to Panel Members who have received an Invitation Email, and who are Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the conduct of this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To receive an entry into this Promotion, a Panel Member must during the Promotion Period:
- 1. click on the “Take a Survey” icon in the Invitation Email; and
- 2. complete a survey on the OpinionWorld Website or the Your Voice Website (Survey) prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
- For a Survey completed in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, the Panel Member will receive one entry (Entry) into a draw to be held at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
- A Panel Member may enter the Promotion once during the Promotion Period.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
- A random electronic draw (Draw) will be held at the Promoter’s address on 5 May 2015 (Draw Date) at 13:00 AEST, using the web-based Third-Party Draw Service provided by Random and Integrity Services Limited (Company Number: 489434) for all valid Entries which have been received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- The first valid Entry drawn in the Draw (Winner) will win a AUD $20 web-shop voucher code (Prize).
- There is 1 Prize to be won. The total Prize pool is AUD $20.
- Use of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions associated with the web-shops operated on the OpinionWorld Website and the Your Voice Website (Web-Shop), which may be viewed at each Web-Shop.
- The Prize may be used by the Winner to redeem a AUD $20 voucher which can be used at the online store of JB Hi Fi Pty Ltd (ABN 37 093 114 286) (JB Hi Fi) (www.jbhifionline.com.au) (Voucher). The Voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions imposed by JB Hi Fi and the "“Terms and Conditions for goods sold by JB Hi-Fi Pty Ltd from jbhifionline.com.au” available at www.jbhifionline.com.au/termsconditions/information/16, which may be varied from time to time. The terms and conditions should be reviewed by the Winner prior to using the Voucher.
- The Prize will be sent to the Winner by e-mail within 2 business days of the Draw Date.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Voucher should it be lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way. The Promoter will not redeem the Voucher for cash. The Voucher is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable. The Voucher must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a Winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize should it be lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way. The Promoter will not redeem the Prize for cash. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a Winner.
- The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
- The Winner will be notified in writing by e-mail within 2 business days of the Draw Date.
- Each Winner’s name will also be published on the OpinionWorld Website, the Your Voice Website, the OpinionWorld Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/OpinionWorldAU), and in an email to be sent to all Panel Members following the end of the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary for any unclaimed Prize on 4 November 2013 at 13:00 AEDT, at the Promoter’s address, using the web-based Third-Party Draw Service set out in condition 10 above, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
- The winner of any unclaimed Prize will be notified in writing by email within 2 business days of the date of the unclaimed prize draw.
- The winner of any unclaimed Prize will also be sent their Prize by email within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw.
- The name of any winner of an unclaimed Prize will also be published on the OpinionWorld Website, the Your Voice Website, the OpinionWorld Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/OpinionWorldAU), and in an email to be sent to all Panel Members following any unclaimed prize draw.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies accept no responsibility for any late or misdirected Entries.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Panel Member for tampering with the Entry process. Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the Winner.
- The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If, for any reason, this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
- If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject however, to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
- Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales and, where relevant, the trade promotions legislation of each Australian State and Territory.
- Authorised under:
- 1. NSW permit LTPM/13/00492
- 2. ACT permit TP 13/01938
ns legislation of each Australian State and Territory.
36. Authorised under:
- 1. NSW permit LTPM/13/00492
- 2. ACT permit TP 13/01938